Spirit of Washington Lunch Cruises
With the sunshine reflecting off the Potomac, there’s no better place to enjoy an afternoon in Washington, D.C. than aboard a Spirit lunch cruise. Treat yourself to an onboard historical tour of some of the most iconic landmarks in the country like Old Town Alexandria, National Harbor and the Washington Monument, as you sample creative dishes from our lunch buffet menu.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A two-hour cruise on the Potomac River
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria and other iconic D.C. sights
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is limited, but we are easily accessible from the Waterfront Metro station (Green Line).
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
Enjoy even more exposure to the incredible history of our nation’s capital during an excursion cruise to George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate aboard our sister ship, Spirit of Mount Vernon. Learn More About Mount Vernon Excursions
Share your experience with us • Instagram #spiritofwashington
*WINTER20 offer is available on standard dinner, lunch, and brunch cruises, and cannot be applied to specialty or holiday cruises. Parties 1-19 must cruise by 3.31.17. Cannot be applied to previously purchased cruises.