Eat, Drink, & B. Mary Brunch Cruises
Whether you’re a lifetime resident of D.C., new to the Capital, or just visiting, a Spirit of Washington brunch cruise is the perfect weekend activity. Sample our delicious menu of breakfast and lunchtime favorites, customize your own Bloody Mary cocktail, and delight in iconic Washington, D.C. sights from our open-air rooftop lounge. Bring the whole family aboard and take advantage of picture-perfect photo ops at every turn! If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-hour cruise on the Potomac River
- Delicious brunch buffet with freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dessert dishes (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria and other iconic D.C. sights
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Custom Bloody Marys, creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is limited, but we are easily accessible from the Waterfront Metro station (Green Line).
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.