Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruises
Grab the family, your group of friends, or colleagues and head out on the water for a Spirit of Philadelphia lunch cruise. Experience the city in a new way. Cruises are perfect for sightseeing, lunch dates and more! Departing from Penn’s Landing, our lunch cruise includes a narrated tour along the Delaware River, highlighting the attractions along the way.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A two-hour cruise on the Delaware River
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Philadelphia skyline with landmarks including the Naval Shipyard, the Ben Franklin bridge, Battleship New Jersey, the historic Olympia warship and more
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available at Columbus Boulevard at Lombard Circle.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.