Eat, Drink, & B. Mary Brunch Cruises
Spend Sunday afternoon aboard a Spirit of Philadelphia brunch cruise. Bring your family, sweetheart, friends or group and enjoy incredible views of the Philadelphia and Camden skylines while you sample a variety of breakfast and lunchtime favorites and sip your own, custom-made Bloody Mary. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-hour cruise on the Delaware River
- Delicious brunch buffet with freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dessert dishes (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Philadelphia skyline with landmarks including the Naval Shipyard, the Ben Franklin bridge, Battleship New Jersey, the historic Olympia warship and more
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Custom Bloody Marys, creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Columbus Boulevard at Lombard Circle.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.