Dinner Cruises Aboard Spirit
Celebrate a special occasion, host a group event or share a romantic evening aboard Spirit of New York or New Jersey. Great for parties of all sizes, a Spirit dinner cruise provides the ultimate destination to dine, dance and experience the iconic New York City skyline from a whole new perspective. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of New York City’s iconic skyline, including world-famous sights like the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and more
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Cruises depart from both Chelsea Piers in New York and Lincoln Harbor in Weehawken, New Jersey.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
Cruise before 3.31.17* and save 20% with code WINTER20. Book Online
*WINTER20 offer is available on standard dinner, lunch, and brunch cruises, and cannot be applied to specialty or holiday cruises. Parties 1-19 must cruise by 3.31.17. Cannot be applied to previously purchased cruises.