Spirit of Chicago Lunch Cruises
With the sunshine reflecting off the lakefront, there’s no better place to enjoy an afternoon in Chicago than aboard a Spirit lunch cruise. Departing from Navy Pier, Spirit of Chicago lunch cruises are perfect for family sightseeing, lunch dates, travel groups and corporate outings.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A two-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field and the iconic Willis Tower
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available at Navy Pier.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.