Eat, Drink & B. Mary Brunch Cruises
Whether you’re a native Chicagoan, newcomer, or just visiting, a Spirit of Chicago brunch cruise is the perfect weekend outing. See well-known Chicago attractions from our climate-controlled dining decks or open-air rooftop lounge, and sample delicious brunch favorites while sipping your own, custom-made Bloody Mary. Bring your family, sweetheart, friends or colleagues aboard a Spirit of Chicago brunch cruise for delicious food, amazing views and a lot of fun. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Delicious sweet and savory brunch buffet with a freshly prepared breakfast and lunch selection with desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Chicago’s skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field and the iconic Willis Tower
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Custom Bloody Marys, creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Navy Pier.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.