Pricing and Schedules
With incredible harbor views, great entertainment and a variety of affordable dining cruises to choose from, Spirit of Boston has something for everyone. Spirit cruises year-round from the Seaport World Trade Center Marine Terminal. In 2015, we unveiled a brand new Spirit of Boston after an exciting $3 million renovation!
Thursday - Friday ..... prices from $92.90*
Saturday ..... prices from $102.90*
Board: 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday - Wednesday ..... prices from $75.90*
Board: 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday ..... prices from $75.90*
Board: 5:00pm | Cruise: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
*Times & pricing may vary. Please check your specific cruise date.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two to three-hour cruise on Boston Harbor
- Delicious buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
Check out Spirit's sister ships, Odyssey and Seaport Elite, for more cruise options in Boston.
*Prices do not include taxes, fuel surcharge fees or administrative fees. The administrative fee does not represent a tip or gratuity for our service staff and is used to cover certain direct cruise costs. Gratuities are always appreciated. Our staff is paid a higher hourly wage similar to a banquet facility, so our recommendation is that you leave a gratuity for all onboard purchases and for outstanding service.