Spirit of Boston Lunch Cruises
Join Spirit of Boston for an afternoon on the harbor! There is no better way to see the city than from aboard a Spirit lunch cruise, perfect for family sightseeing, lunch dates and more. Sample our delicious lunch buffet and head topside to our open-air lounge for games and relaxation. There’s something for everyone! If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-hour cruise on Boston Harbor
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available near the Seaport World Trade Center.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.