Spirit of Boston Gift Cards
Featuring delicious food and drinks and a rooftop lounge with unbelievable views, a Spirit cruise is a gift unlike any experience in Boston
About Our Gift Cards
- Available in $50 increments up to $500, our gift cards never expire or lose their value.
- Our gift cards can be redeemed on any cruise, in any city we operate.
- Cards can also be used for onboard purchases like drinks.
- We’ll ship the card to your lucky recipient in a gift envelope with your personalized message.
- Check out our FAQs to learn more!
Order Online or call 800-700-0735
How to Redeem a Gift Card
- Call us at 800-700-0735 to redeem you gift card. Please note that gift cards are not redeemable through our online reservation system. Redemption is subject to cruise availability.
- Apply the full or partial value of your card to a cruise reservation.
- Cards can also be used during cruises for onboard purchases.
Check Your Balance
Do you already have a Spirit gift card? Check your balance online using the card number and security code.
If you have a gift certificate issued before January 4, 2016, no worries – the value is still valid. Simply call 800-700-0735 to make a reservation. All previous usage policies and restrictions apply.
Gift Card FAQs
Q: How soon will the gift card be shipped to my recipient?
A: Orders placed prior to 3:00 PM CST will be shipped same-day, and those placed after 3:00 PM CST will be shipped the following day. Delivery is not available on Saturday or Sunday.
Q: On which cruises can I use my card?
A: You are welcome to use your gift card in any of our cities and on any cruise including Spirit, Odyssey, Bateaux, Mystic Blue and Seadog. Redemption is subject to cruise availability.
Q: How do I redeem my gift card?
A: There are two ways to redeem your gift card. You can apply the full or partial value to your cruise reservation by calling a customer service agent at 800-700-0735. You can also use your gift card during your cruise for onboard purchases such as drinks or appetizers. Please note that gift cards are not redeemable via Entertainment Cruises’ online reservation system.
Q: Can I redeem my gift card for cash?
A: While they may be used in any of our cities and on every boat, gift cards may not be redeemed for their cash value.
Q: What happens if my gift card does not cover the amount of my reservation?
A: Your gift card may be redeemed for its full or partial value during the reservation process. Any remaining balance can be covered with a different form of payment.
Q: My cruise tickets cost less than the value of my gift card. What happens to the remaining value?
A: Just like a debit card, you can apply the remaining balance toward a future reservation, or use it for onboard purchases during your cruise. Our gift cards never expire or lose their value.
Q: I have a Spirit gift card. Does this mean my gift card is only valid on Spirit cruises?
A: You are welcome to use your gift card in any of our cities and on any cruise including Spirit, Odyssey, Bateaux, Mystic Blue and Seadog. To learn more about our other cities, click here.
Q. I have a gift certificate that has not been redeemed. Is it still valid?
A. Yes! Simply contact a customer service agent at 800-700-0735 to make a reservation. All previous usage policies and restrictions apply.