Spirit of Boston Dinner Cruises
Come dine, dance and celebrate aboard a Spirit of Boston dinner cruise. Great for parties of all sizes, Spirit gives you the chance to catch picture-perfect views of the Boston skyline like you’ve never seen it before. Departing from the Seaport World Trade Center at Commonwealth Pier, you can count on fun from start to finish.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A three-hour cruise on Boston Harbor
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the USS Constitution warship
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available near the Seaport World Trade Center.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
*WINTER20 offer is available on standard dinner, lunch, and brunch cruises, and cannot be applied to specialty or holiday cruises. Parties 1-19 must cruise by 3.31.17. Cannot be applied to previously purchased cruises.