Spirit of Baltimore Lunch Cruises
Grab the family, your group of friends, or colleagues and head out on the water for a Spirit of Baltimore lunch cruise. There is no better way to see the city than from aboard a cruise, perfect for sightseeing, lunch dates and more! Departing from the Inner Harbor and continuing along the Patapsco River, lunch cruises include two hours of incredible views of Baltimore’s historic waterfront.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A two-hour cruise on the Patapsco River
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks, including the Federal Hill, the National Aquarium, Fell’s Point, Fort McHenry and the Francis Scott Key Bridge
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available at the Harbor Court Garage located next to the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.