Inner Harbor Sightseeing Tours
INNER HARBOR SIGHTSEEING TOURS START FROM JUST $19.95*
Join us Friday-Sunday and other select dates, March through October, for a 60-minute interactive tour and sightseeing cruise from the Inner Harbor! Kick back and relax as you take in the sites and enjoy an animated narration of Baltimore’s rich history.
Your Ticket Includes:
- 1-hour sightseeing tour of Baltimore’s historic Inner Harbor
- The best views of storied sites such as the USS Constellation, Fells Point, the National Aquarium, the John W Brown Liberty Ship
- Engaging narration throughout the cruise
Extras & Upgrades:
- Cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar
- Light concessions from our onboard snack bar
There’s so much to learn. Maybe you know these fun facts, maybe you don't. That’s why we’re here - to show you Baltimore like never before and have fun while doing it!
Did you know…
- There was an underground railroad in Baltimore?
- Fell’s Point was the second largest point of immigration after Ellis Island
- This Bay is the largest estuary in all of America?
- Over 31,000 vehicles travel over this bridge daily?
- Inner Harbor is the birthplace of the National Anthem, penned by Francis Scott Key
See and Hear About:
- USS Constellation
- Fells Point
- National Aquarium
- John W Brown Liberty Ship
- And much more!
*Prices do not include taxes and fees and are subject to change.