Inner Harbor Sightseeing Tours
Join us Friday-Sunday and other select dates, March through October, for a 60-minute interactive tour and sightseeing cruise from the Inner Harbor! Kick back and relax as you take in the sites and enjoy an animated narration of Baltimore’s rich history. We’ll give you an insider’s view of Baltimore’s historic places and the world-famous Inner Harbor. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A one-hour sightseeing excursion on Baltimore’s historic Inner Harbor
- The best views of storied sites such as the USS Constellation, Fells Point, the National Aquarium, the John W Brown Liberty Ship
- Engaging narration throughout the cruise
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar
- Light concessions from our onboard snack bar
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Royal Sonesta Hotel Garage with special rates offered to our guests.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
Did you know…
There was an underground railroad in Baltimore?
This Bay is the largest estuary in all of America?
Over 31,000 vehicles travel over this bridge daily?
There’s so much to learn. Maybe you knew these fun facts about Baltimore! Maybe you didn't. That’s why we’re here - to show you Baltimore like never before and have fun while doing it!
See and Hear About:
- USS Constellation
- Fells Point
- National Aquarium
- John W Brown Liberty Ship
- And much more!