Spirit of Washington Dinner Cruises
Celebrate a special occasion, host a group event or try fun date night aboard a Spirit of Washington dinner cruise. Great for parties of all sizes, a dinner cruise along the Potomac River gives you the chance to dine, dance and catch views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor and Old Town Alexandria as you’ve never seen them before. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on the Potomac River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria and other iconic D.C. sights
- Onboard entertainment and DJ music for fun from start to finish
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is limited, but we are easily accessible from the Waterfront Metro station (Green Line).
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
See what our guests love about Spirit:
"The highlight of our trip was the New Year's Eve Cruise on the Potomac! The service, food, drinks, music and the cruise itself were impeccable!! Many thanks to the entire staff!!"