Spirit of Philadelphia Dinner Cruises
Come dine, dance and celebrate aboard a Spirit of Philadelphia dinner cruise. Departing from Penn’s Landing, a dining cruise on the Delaware River lets you relax and enjoy the beauty of Philly’s historic waterfront. Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on the water, or enjoying the company of old friends, an evening with Spirit is one you’ll remember! If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on the Delaware River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Philadelphia skyline with landmarks including the Naval Shipyard, the Ben Franklin Bridge, Battleship New Jersey, the historic Olympia warship and more
- Onboard entertainment and DJ music for fun from start to finish
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Columbus Boulevard at Lombard Circle.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.