Spirit of Chicago Dinner Cruises
Celebrate a special occasion, host a group event or share a romantic evening aboard Spirit of Chicago. Great for parties of all sizes, a Spirit dinner cruise gives you the chance to dine, dance and see the Chicago skyline like never before. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of Chicago’s skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field and the iconic Willis Tower
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Navy Pier.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
For a lighter menu and a cool cocktail party vibe, try a Lake-Breeze Dinner Lounge Cruise. Offered throughout the summer and into early fall, Lake-Breeze Cruises are a fun way for individuals or groups to liven up a regular weekday evening.