Celebrate a special occasion, host a group event or try a unique date night aboard our Spirit of Baltimore dinner cruise. Great for parties of all sizes, a dinner cruise on the Patapsco River gives you the chance to dine, dance and catch stunning waterfront views of the Downtown Baltimore skyline. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on the Patapsco River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks, including the Federal Hill, the National Aquarium, Fell’s Point, Fort McHenry and the Francis Scott Key Bridge
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Onboard entertainment and upbeat DJ music for fun from start to finish
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at the Harbor Court Garage located next to the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.